Thursday, November 10, 2011

Prezi and Finale

Prezi

Prezi seems to be a great tool for the classroom. I would use this site in the future and even for class presentations now. I think Prezi could be used for group projects and individual assignments for students. I feel that teachers could use this tool to help introduce a new lesson or get the students attention to learn harder material.

The presentation was good but I still don't really know how to use Prezi. I also am not to certain of its limitations. I will have to explore Prezi some more and teach myself of ways to use the website to its full potential.

http://prezi.com/

Finale

Finale is a very interesting program and it could be useful in classrooms just probably not mine. This tool would be ideal for music teachers or teachers with a background in music. personally I know nothing about music so the program is pretty much useless to me.

The presentation was good I got the general idea of the program (especially how costly it is). If I knew more about music I feel I would be more thrilled about this program but I got lost in the explanation of what you do and how you do it with all the music terminology.

No comments:

Post a Comment