Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Education in the Smallest Places



I think this video is good for teachers and students so that they can see how children learn in other countries. this video will make you realize how lucky we are to be in America and how a lot of us do not take advantadge of all the educational resources around us.
This video also shows how the ways of teaching need to change. Teaching is more sucsessful through fun, if you were to make a lesson through the fun of dance or music learning becomes easier.
Its time to set back and learn from those less fortunate than ourselves.

2 comments:

  1. I always find this topic of education all over the world so interesting. It can be very sad, but I think that a lot of the videos stress the negative sides of the education of other countries. However, I think the probably do the same thing to our educational systems too. I agree with you that teaching needs to change, but I think that education still needs structure in the environment to have complete success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I'm having trouble seeing the video..., might be just because I'm using Chrome... i don't know.

    ReplyDelete