Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hi, I my name Stephanie Mink and i am an inspiring Early Childhood Education Major at Edinboro University. I plan on becoming the teacher you never forget about, I want to be the fun crazy old lady. I have recently worked in a preschool and i enjoyed every  minuet of it and what made it all worth the headaches and hard work was my personal child portfolio. In the portfolio you could see the great progress in this child from day one till graduation and seeing the gratitude in the parents face was so amazing. I would love to make a difference in all my students lives becoming one of their stepping stones to a great future.

I hope to use this blog to share my knowledge and love for teaching with others. Of course with a little bit of random me through out. Hopefully this will become a great way to communicate with other teachers and learn personally as well.

8 comments:

  1. It is good that you are going to include your personal side on this blog. That can often times make a blog more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that you included the personal story of a child you helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your background goes with the season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The story in your first post is touching! Good Job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i found your introduction very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy the seasonal blog choice as well as your post. Godspeed, fun crazy old lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks guys!!!! btw im not old now i just plan to be that old crazy teacher that everyone loves lol

    ReplyDelete